Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

The time i meet Marceline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

The time i meet Marceline Empty
PostSubject: The time i meet Marceline   The time i meet Marceline EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:34 pm

"Ahhhhhh. P&E barn. This is ware I belong.Cool "I say. "Alright cupcakes!" Yells proffeser Hancock "since I know your all new we're going to start off the year with some easy drills. I will pare you up and who ever the winner is the headmisstris will treat you. Cupcakes rule & Zoe Marie, Purplerider& GG6, and Marceline & Lexis." "Holy crap Laughing " I think. Ive seen Marceline before but I thought she was more like Liz (one of the legendary seioners). I didn't think she was the fighting type. But the more I look at her I realize how deadly she can be, you can just tell how she picks a dagger for her weppon (wich is really smart I like to use daggers too as well as hand guns eather way I still like killing people). But I can tell by the way she walks twards me that she knows that I'm going to win.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The time i meet Marceline   The time i meet Marceline EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:39 pm

I roll my eyes. Uh, this is gonna be a breeze. Lexi, the girl I'm facing and my roommate, looks like she's not ready to take a punch. I may be pretty smart, but I'm more deadly than anyone thinks. I'm usually quiet, but silence can be deadly.
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The time i meet Marceline   The time i meet Marceline EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:53 pm

OOF: omg really that's stupidly mean IF: "Alright no killing just broken bones!" yells Professor Hancock "GO" I faked a punch and with my lightning fast reflexes i got to her back and threw a nasty kick at her. She fell to the ground with a thump "I win" i say to her yeah we share a dorm together but know one knew my talent. "We have a winner!" Hancock yells."Lexi!! And for the being the first one to beat your opponent you get an extra prize!"
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The time i meet Marceline   The time i meet Marceline EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:21 am

OFF: it's ON.

IF: I stand up, but Professor Hancock and Lexi have their backs facing me. I grin evilly and swipe my leg on the mat, making them trip hers. She falls flat on her face. All of a sudden, I feel a smidgen bad like I never have before. I help her up. "Oh my god, I am so sorry!!" I exclaimed. She smiled slyly. "Nice move. Sorry for kicking you down." I shrugged. "S'okay." Ever since, Lex and I have been best friends.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The time i meet Marceline   The time i meet Marceline EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 am

And we did everything together
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The time i meet Marceline   The time i meet Marceline EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:40 am

yeah that too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time i meet Marceline   The time i meet Marceline Empty

Back to top Go down

The time i meet Marceline
Page 1 of 1