Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

History=sleeping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 am

Professor Buckingham was going on about the history of Russia. I think. My eyes started to get heavy when Professor Buckingham yelled my name."I'm sorry what did you say? I said, tell me one fact about Russia" he raised his eyebrow. "Its one of the biggest countries in the world?" I said hesitently. He smiled and went on about some war. I looked a Joseph he looked about as bored as me. I soooooooo don't do history.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:53 am

OOF: I just noticed I was involved in this...

IF: I looked over at Lex. She was about to crash and burn, especially burn if Buckingham caught her taking a power nap. I glanced around and made sure no one watched as I threw a crumpled piece of Evapopaper at her, hoping to get her to stay awake. And throwing stuff was a fun pastime.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 am

I felt something drop on my head.What the hell? I thought. I looked over at Joseph and frowned.I'm soooo going to kill you after this I write on the evaporator.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:49 am

I smiled slightly with a small tint of evil.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 pm

I some how stayed up through HA, when I got out of the class room I go up to Joseph and smack him on the back of his head... HARD.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:22 pm

I felt a sharp pain on my head and turned to see Lexi. As she walked off, I called, "You know, if you weren't a girl, that would've probably turned into a fistfight!" When I caught up to her, I poked her fore arm then ran the other way. "Revenge!" I said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Affter he poked my arm I did a mental check over my classes. We have P&E together, I thought, he is going down Twisted Evil . I smiled to my self. At P&E I figured out we were doing a test... and we got to pick partners... lady's choice. I smiled at Joseph as I walked up to him. "Would you pleeease be my partner Joseph" I asked... not like he had a choice anyway.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:23 pm

My eyes became wide. This was one of the few classes Marce isn't in class with us, and I was a little scared. "Uhhhhh..." I stuttered. "Do I have a choice? I'd like to leave fully capitated." I was never scared of anything or anyone, except HER.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm

"Oh, no, no," I say in a tusk tusk tusk voice. "Its lady's choice, remeber?"
Back to top Go down
?Joe?

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 am

"Fine...but I want ALL of my limbs attached when we leave."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:41 pm

"No promises tho... this IS a test you know" we went to a mat.
Back to top Go down
*Joe*

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:51 pm

"Oh god help me..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:59 pm

"I need you to attack me from behind Joe" he mumbled something but did as he was told. First I did a roundhouse to the groin and then punched him in the face. Then I fliped him and I was going to get my chucks out but the teacher (it was a sub) stopped me before I could. Luckily I got an A and he hasn't in no condition to fight back. I went up to him in the hospital area and whispered into his ear...you'll be back in a day or two but I'm sorry. This was my cranky day... but I can still say, I loved kicking your butt I smiled at him put some flowers in the vase and went up to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 pm

OOF: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! LEXI DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!! WTF????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU TRYING TO MENTALLY KILL THE KID OF TWO HIGH CLASS CIA AGENTS??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Lexi

Lexi

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 pm

OOF: "Never kill just mane or, seriously injure" - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. And Fall I only kill if I need to. Oh and if you haven't noticed yet. I.Am.A.Proud.Dork cheers
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 am

OOF: Oi........
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

History=sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: History=sleeping   History=sleeping Empty

Back to top Go down

History=sleeping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: Gallagher Academy :: History of Espionage-
Jump to: