Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

Ready for anything?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

Ready for anything?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:34 pm

My eyes got big than returned to normal size."Mr.Soloman" I said simply
Back to top Go down
ErinSong

ErinSong

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:05 am

OOF: no idea where I'm going with this, tbh :L

IF: I echoed Lexi, still in a bit of a daze. What was Mr Solomon doing here? At midnight? With the headmistress? "Umm...." as I began to ask those very questions (well, only the first one, really. Let's be honest, I don't think it would be a good idea to ask that last one.), Headmistress Morgan interrupted.

"Girls. We - " she gestured at Mr Solomon. " - came here to find you. Yes, Miss Song, we did realise that you three had left." Headmistress Morgan scanned her eyes over the three of us, and we straightened up, like she was a commander and we were troops. "We have a mission for you."

We all gasped, eyes shining as we glanced as each other. A mission? For us? This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:46 am

OOF: well... lets make this really interesting then Very Happy

I smiled "what type of mission?" I asked. He smiled that Georgous smile of his "come ladies get into the helicopter" I stare at him blankly "wha?" I started. Then I heard it "well then" I smiled "lets go"
Back to top Go down
ErinSong

ErinSong

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:50 pm

I grinned manically as we stepped into the helicopter. As it took off, I whispered to Lexi. "So, where do you think we're going?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm

"Well I may be a gallagher girl but this guy is absolutely unpredictable"
Back to top Go down
ErinSong

ErinSong

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:32 pm

I nod my head in serious agreement, turning to watch as the forest flew by underneath us. "Well, we're going northwest," I commented. "No idea where to.... we're technically still on Gallagher grounds."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:14 pm

I frown as I watch his cabin go by."well we are certainly not going to his cabin." I announced. about an hour later and we were still in the stupid aircraft. But I smiled to myself as I saw the M16 headquarters... the vary one that my parents work at. I smiled to Mr.Soloman "M16?" I asked more of a question than an answer." Why would M16 need a bunch a kids?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:51 am

OOF: Again, sorry for the really late response >.<

IC: I was shocked to see Headmaster Morgan but even more shocked to see Mr. Solomon. I masked my surprised and just nodded as they told us they wanted us for a mission. Ooh a mission. I wonder what kind of mission. i thought, ideas of what the mission would be like swirling around in my mind. I hoped into the helicopter with everyone else and watched as our school got smaller and smaller in the distance until it wasn't visible anymore. I then realized something. "I'm Hikari." I said quietly to the red/orange haired girl. Then I heard Lexi say M16. Why would they need us? What do we have that they don't? I hoped my unasked questions would get answers.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 am

OOF: no prob Hikari

IC: we got out of the helicopter and stepped into the building."Lexi" Mr.Soloman said in a deep voice."We need to take you away from the girls to ask you some questions. Its..." he trailed off "its about your parents." I stood shocked.they led me into a room with big white walls (OOF: sound familiar Fall? Wink). "Now" said headmistriss Morgan "when was the last time you saw your parents?" I looked at her hard in the eye." Why would you want to know where my parents are?" I asked "they're here, right?" Mr.Soloman and Mrs.Morgan looked at each other."Tell her" said Mrs.Morgan."You and Falls parents have gone missing. All we bee to know is if you know where they are." I frowned "ill tell you Mr.Soloman" I paused "and you Mrs.Morgan. but I don't trust anyone else in this room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready for anything?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: P & E Barn-
Jump to: