Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

We take little visit to Blackthorn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

We take little visit to Blackthorn Empty
PostSubject: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:17 pm

i was outside of the academy with three of my best friends beside me."Hikari, what camera's do they have?" This mission was unothorized (of corse) but we needed to find out something impotant.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:41 pm

As Hikari looks it over, I start looking the strange prison-like academy. "Just like I imagined it," I say. "A prison for criminals."
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:14 pm

I frown "not criminals, assains"
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:12 pm

I shrug. "Criminals, assassins. Let's face it, Blackthorne is a place for both rolled into one," I look at the creepily perfect green grassy ground. "I mean, all of the people they kill are good, so they technically ARE criminals."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:47 pm

"Fall have the tombs been used lately?"
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm

OOF: Tombs?
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

OOF: oh rightttt you ditched the fourth book because of soloman.....Zach and cam went into the tombs and that's where they got solomans book... no one really uses the tombs
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:37 pm

OOF: Ohhhhhh.

IF: "All clear." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:41 pm

"Perfect" I smiled. "Everyone ready for this?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:44 pm

I nod. "Yep. Let's move it."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:58 pm

"Okay, everyone we're taking route #23 to the tombs."

OOF: we'rel ooking for Fall and Is' parents btw.

Last edited by Lexi on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 am

"Camera's in the corner of the building, near the front and back door, by the gates, and on the roof." I say, my eyes scanning around. Getting past the camera's was a piece of cake, finding the Lexi and Falls' parents wasn't. "Got it."

OOF: I'm so sorry for not posting! I've been swamped with so much stuff! >.<
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 am

OOF: I totally understand Very Happy

IF: I smiled "lets go kick so cavan butt"
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 pm

As we enter the school, I silently look over at Lexi. A look of determination was present. I nodded at her to tell her the coast was clear. It was quiet. Too quiet. I was already half expecting some Blackthorne idiot to jump out and try and kill us.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 pm

"Wait" I whispered. They all stopped. I went around the corner and pinned a guy to the ground."where are they?" I asked "I don't know who your talking about." He said looking me in the eyes. "Wait a minute" I gasped "Fall, you might want to see this." She came out from behind the corner. "What?" She asked. "Check it out. Dude with gray eyes."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am

I could just see some guy popping out of nowhere and trying to fight us, which would be a fatal mistake for him. Lexi said stop, which we did, and she walked around the corner. She called for Fall and I stepped a little closer, wondering what was going on. Then I heard Lexi say something about the guy having gray eyes. That's definitely not a good thing I guess. While they were having their own little conversation, I decided to look and make sure everything was right. As I scanned my eyes around the area, nothing odd stuck out. Then again, would anything here not be odd? That was when I saw a shadow flicker by. If I hadn't been a sky, I would have shrugged if off as my eyes playing tricks on me. "Guys...We aren't alone here..." I told them as I got ready to fight. Who knew if this 'shadow' could be trusted or not...
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:22 pm

"Fall pin him down and try to get him to talk" she followed my orders as I walk over to Hikari. "What is it girl?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:53 pm

"I don't know if its our guy or not but I just saw a shadow move, and it wasn't one of ours." I said as I glanced over at Lexi. I hoped I didn't sound crazy, but I know I saw a shadow move into the darkness. And I know it wasn't one of ours. It was too tall and too big to be.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 pm

"We need to move. We've been here wayy to long. Fall kill him. Joe and the girls." They all look up to me. I smile. "Be ready to kick son butt."
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:55 pm

It pains me to wanna kill the guy, so I just slap on a Napotine patch and leave him out cold as I follow Lex. "Sorry." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 pm

I walk along the hall and see the only room in the hall. "Guys wait here" I tell them. I enter the room. Instead of finding my parents I find two guys. One had a gun and the other had a bomb in his hand. "Your parents aren't here kid" the guy with the gun said. I started to back out of the room when the guy with the bomb caught my arm. "But" said the guy with the bomb "the party's just about to begin" he smiled evilly. "Let, go, of my arm, and you wont get severely injured." I said slowly. He laughed at me. "What are you gonna do about it, your just a little 5th grader" he smirked. "I'm NOT a 5th grader". I punched him in the stomach. "But I am," I kicked him in the head. "Your worst nightmare." He was hunched over so I stomped on his spine and heard a loud crack.I had my foot up against the guys head when the guy with the gun loaded up. I kicked it out of his hand and grabbed the gun. " man having long legs IS a privilage" I thought. "News flash dude, there are more of me and were gonna TAKE DOWN the cavan circle." I shot him. I walk outside of the room. "I got a new gun." I say with enthusiasm."what happened in there" asked Hikari. I smiled "Why don't you go see yourself" they all step inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

I look, and smiled. "Nice work, girl." I high fived her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:56 pm

"It was fun too Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:35 pm

IF: "Good."
OOF: I ALMOST HAD A HEARTATTACK WHEN IT SAID YHU WERE ON!!
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:16 pm

OOF: Joseph. Your in this topic
IF: "we should move the bodies people will get suspicions" I looked around the room and lifted up a loose tile there was a hole and I peaked in side."nothing in there but spider webs" I say as I dragged the first body. After I put in the second body it wouldn't fit. I stompted on them utill they would covered the hole and walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We take little visit to Blackthorn   We take little visit to Blackthorn Empty

Back to top Go down

We take little visit to Blackthorn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: Blackthorne Academy-
Jump to: