Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

GA's Newest Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
December Kempton

December Kempton

GA's Newest Arrival Empty
PostSubject: GA's Newest Arrival   GA's Newest Arrival EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:20 pm

December sat in extreme silence as her chocolate brown eyes peered out her limousine’s window. She was down right furious with her parents for sending her to some boarding school in Virginia while they’re were off probably drinking cocktails in a hot tub somewhere. “This is totally unfair!” she cried out for the millionth time to her driver, “Why couldn’t I just go with them?” she asked, resting her head on the windowsill, “Please, Master December, your father assisted that I be the one to take you to Gallagher Academy. I will not be the one to disobey his orders…,” Burnett, the limo driver began to call back from the front area She groaned softly underneath her breath, for she once more did not want to hear one of Burnett’s long lechers on his loyalty to her father. She then unraveled her headphones from around her iPhone as she plugged her ears with the sweet sound of music.

When December felt the vehicle come to a sudden stop, she took her ear buds out her ears. “We’re here, Maiden December,” he announced, looking back at master’s daughter through sun glassed-vision. “We’re… here?” she slowly spoke as she glanced out her window. December blinked in amazement, “Wow! This place is beautiful!” she commented breathlessly. Burnett opened her door with his black-gloved hands as he helped her out the parked vehicle. She then starred at the breath-taking view while Burnett went to go get her belongings from the trunk. Gallagher Academy was absolutely gorgeous. Ivy-covered walls surrounded it with a wrought-iron gate at the beginning of a half-mile long driveway. The roof shingles were organized to perfection and the grounds looked manicured, having a prestigious school appeal to it.

The greeting of a lady that screamed “control-freak” to her suddenly interrupted December’s thoughts. “Greetings, I’m Headmistress and you must be December Kempton,” she started, “It’s a absolute pleasure to meet you and to welcome you to Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Girls,” she finished, looking as though she was pleased with herself. December looked over her appearance as well as her greeting, something about this woman made her somewhat suspicious. December glared at her then pressed a tight-lipped smile on to her lips. Burnett then spoke up, while he removed his sun-glasses form her face,“Yes, nice to meet you,” he replied, nudging December with his arm causing her to scowl him. Burnett moved pass December, pushing her a bit as he whispered something into Headmistress’ ear. December watched through narrowed eyes and crossed her arms in a defensive position.“Ahh, I see,” she replied as her eyes glistened in sympathy. December turned her attention to Burnett mouthing the words, "Wow, you total pig!". He totally used the 'Her parents left her' card on the woman, she thought, rolling her eyes. “Well then come along,” she added, motioning for Burnett and December to follow. When Headmistress turned her back on them, December didn't move instead she shook her head in disapproval and gave Burnett the finger before following the woman.

Last edited by December Kempton on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
December Kempton

December Kempton

PostSubject: Re: GA's Newest Arrival   GA's Newest Arrival EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 am

December trailed mindlessly behind the two adults as Headmistress "Suspicious" tried her best to charm Burnett with her knowledge of the school. "Gillian Gallagher founded Gallagher Academy in 1865," she stated with a charming smile, "And was renovated from her family home into a school after the government denied her entry to the United States Secret Agency because of her gender," she added, after coming to a pause at a portrait of an elderly woman. Headmistress and Burnett stood in silence together as she acknowledged the painting and Burnett eyed the woman over. He made it pretty obvious that he was attracted to the woman as did Headmistress. When December arrived at the portrait, she looked it over before rolling her eyes in annoyance. "Is there a reason why we stopping to admire this piece of-," she started, but was unexpectedly interrupted by Burnett. "Art. Yes, this piece of-," he interrupted and trailed off as he searched for the perfect word. "Artwork." Headmistress helped, "Yes, this artwork," he added to the statement, causing December to look at him, then the portrait, then back at him with a I-don't-see-it expression on her face. Burnett's lips formed a smirk before shrugging and suggesting that they move on. "Very well then," Headmistress replied before making her way through the hallways' exit with Burnett beside her and December trailing stubbornly behind the bunch.  

Headmistress gave December and Burnett what she referred it as "The Full Tour" of the campus before leading them back to the main lobby. December looked at the woman with suspicion, something about the woman just seemed off in her eyes. "And well, that's the campus," Headmistress announced as she led Burnett to exit doors. "Wow, the campus is beautiful! Very well displayed!" he commented, taking another long look out around the surroundings. "Well, I think, I'll be telling Mr. Kempton his daughter is in great hands," he stated before lowering his voice to a whisper. December rolled her eyes and returned to her defensive stance, where her arms laid crossed in front of her chest. December did an overlook view of the building as she suddenly noticed there were two girls about her age spying on her from the grand staircase's banister. December looked around and behind herself to see if the couple could be starring at someone or something else from behind her. But nothing sat in an unusual way that may catch a person's attention, other than herself. December glanced at Headmistress and Burnett to see if either of them noticed the pairs of eyes watching them. But it seemed as though she was the only one. Tighten her lips to form a straight line, December waved an awkward wave at the two girls and tried to make a lips form a more welcoming gesture. But the smile didn't form as planned and it ended up looking like she was trying to hold her breath or something of that nature. One of the girls smiled a warm smile back at her as the other stayed in the same position with narrowed eyes and a slight frown on her face. December sighed and looked away, trying to avoid the least bit of eye contact even though she could see them from the corners of her eyes. This is certainly the best way to make friends, she sarcastically thought, hoping that the girl would stop shooting daggers from her eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Andrea~

PostSubject: Re: GA's Newest Arrival   GA's Newest Arrival EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm best friends with the admins... They've lost their passwords. So I am working on a new version! I'd love to roleplay with you when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
December Kempton

December Kempton

PostSubject: Re: GA's Newest Arrival   GA's Newest Arrival EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:07 pm

((OOC: Awesome! Thanks for at least giving me a  heads up. Make sure to link me to the newest site when completed. Btw, if you ever need any help with any administration work, I'm here for ya!))
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: GA's Newest Arrival   GA's Newest Arrival EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:12 am

Sorry it's taken this long! I haven't had much time to do it, but it's pretty much done now.
Click here!
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: GA's Newest Arrival   GA's Newest Arrival EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Can you please give me the link?
Back to top Go down
December Kempton

December Kempton

PostSubject: Re: GA's Newest Arrival   GA's Newest Arrival EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GA's Newest Arrival   GA's Newest Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

GA's Newest Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: Main Hallway-
Jump to: