Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:01 pm

OOF: This is where we go for scouting the black van.

IF: I breathe out with relief when I see Soloman's cabin in the distance. Joseph and Lexi stand beside me, ready for anything. Lexi, ready to kill with her epic, yet painful spy moves (after that p&e class, I hurt for days), and Joseph, on guard, ready to defend and fight for those around him. My two best friends, ready to kill for the people they love, and I'm grateful for them, (even though Lexi's comments are sometimes embarrasing when it involves my love life.) So what, gray are awesome!!! But lucky for Lexi, Joe has gray eyes, so it's part of frequent conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

I stand with my right foot in front, keeping a defensive move I learned in P&E. Fall looked ready for anything, a deadly yet inviting look in her eyes. Lexi stood poised to attack at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 pm

I look at them ready as ever. I looked around the I saw I black flash. "Guys I think that's the car! But its....." I trailed off "its in the lake."
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 pm

If it was possible, it was then: a spy was shaking nervously. That spy happened to be...me. I never had shook out of being scared before then, but this time just seemed like I should be afraid. The Cavan Circle seemed so close, close enough to kill everyone I loved. How could you not be scared? It almost happened to Cammie, but she had Zach who could hold her and tell her everything would be okay. My mom and dad are CIA and are gone a lot, si it's kinda hard to talk to them when in spy school. Lexi is my best friend who is like my sister, but she has guys who are always asking her out, so you know, she has her own guy-drama-shtuff. If only....I shook the thought away and took in a shaky breath.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:06 am

I noticed a few quivers from Fall, a few quivers I never expected to see. I slipped my hand into hers and she looked surprised when she glanced at me. I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. When she didn't let go, I smiled at her and she smiled at me. As the corner of my mouth lifted up into a smirk, I spoke, feeling a little more courageous than before. "Let's go catch some enemies."
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:46 am

I nod. "Sounds about right." I look at Joseph. Not only had he stopped my shakes, but made me feel no longer scared. He made me feel...brave. I smile to myself and, hesitantly at first, I kiss his cheek. His eyes became wide at first, but he smiled even wider than before. Lexi moves her eyebrows up and down quickly. "Ooh-ooooooh." she says singsoningly. I punch her arm hard enough to hurt the average spy, but she punches me back even harder. I wince. "Let's go now." Still holding Joseph's hand, I walk towards the lake, my best friends following close behind. A huge familiar black van was sinking deep into the waves, a pop ricocheting through the air as the water sucked it up.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:52 am

OOF: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

IF: I look at Fall "at least you can get a guy that goes to Gallagher Academy. They all seem to be afraid of me Very Happy "
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:25 am

"Wowwwwwwww." I rolled my eyes. She had no idea most of them had huge crushes on her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 pm

"soooo, are we just going to stand here or are we go kick some butt." i smiled deavily Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 pm

I smile. "Whatever floats your boat."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 pm

I walked in to the cabin when someone grabed me. I threw the person to the ground."You NEVER do that to someone like me."
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:45 pm

As someone comes at me from behind, I jut them backwards sharply with my elbow. I feel them back up from the hard impact. Our attackers aren't that clever. I turn around and a black silhouette is coming towards me. As he tries to kick me, I crouch down so they miss and swipe my leg around so he falls. I laugh as I kick him with my shoe and he is left unconscious. Ninja Sneak

OOF: It's fun being cruel to him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:44 am

OOF: Awwwwww your becomeing like me Crying or Very sad Very Happy *happy snifle*

IF: I high five Fall. I take a knife from one of the attackers and I I pin a guys hand behind his back.I slowly started tracing a picture on ge back of his neck. "You don't mess with Gallagher girls." I wisper in his ear. I smiled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:59 am

I laugh. "Awesome!" I whisper loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:08 am

"lets take them to Headmistress Morgan."i smile."they have some interrogation to do."
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:49 pm

I nod. "Right behind ya." We took the bodies and ran to our car, throwing them in the back seat. I popped my neck accidentally and I winced in pain as I slid into the driver's seat. Joe sat in the back to keep an eye on the enemies in case one of them decided to wake up, and Lex was in the passenger seat beside me. A few minutes later, I turned into the GA parking lot and hopped out. We soon ran to Headmistress Morgan's office with the bodies in tow.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:03 pm

I knocked on her door, than intered." Headmistress we found some trespasser at Joe's cabin." I said "well, where are they?" She asked.Fall intered the room with the bag and said "there right here." As if it were normal. Miss.Morgan thanked us an told us to get some lunch.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:07 pm

As we walk out, Joe says he's going back to his room, so we let him go. As Bell and I walk downstairs, I can't help but feel a pit of dread in my stomach. "Bell," I say quietly. "Something isn't right."

OOF: Hey y'all, I'm moving this topic back to the caf. Just keep posting on the topic we were at before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)   The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Van (See 'Secret Passage' and the Dining Hall)
Page 1 of 1