Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

Ready for anything?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Ready for anything?  Empty
PostSubject: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

It was around midnight and I was in the P&E Barn. I was practicing. Practicing what? Everything. My blonde hair flying every which way as I ran and punched a target that I had set up in the middle of the barn before hand. I then leaped back, swiftly landing on my feet, and looked at the target. I'm going to have to practice even harder! I thought, taking a few steps back. I was winding up, planning on kicking the target this time.

Last edited by Hikari on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 pm

"Doing a little mid-night practice are we?" I said watching her kick the dummies
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 pm

I was just finishing off my kick when I heard a voice. I turned and saw a girl brown hair. "Haha yea. I find it better to practice at night, its always so peaceful and quiet." I said, giving the girl a grin. "I'm Hikari by the way."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 pm

"I'm Lexi. But people call me Lex."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 pm

"It's nice to meet you Lexi." I said before turning back to the dummy I was practicing on. "So...What brings you out here so late at night?" I kicked the dummy again, this time with more force.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 pm

"Need to practice on my punching skills." I lie
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:46 pm

"Ah ok." I replied simply. It was a reasonable answer, but I didn't really think it was right. Because I didn't know of anyone else who did that. Then again I am still kinda new, so I have no room to talk. "What grade are you in?" I asked, deciding to start some small talk. Though I was never too good at that.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:50 pm

"10th" I replied steadily
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:55 pm

"Really? Same here!" I exclaimed happily, turning my head to face Lexi. "What classes are you taking? Maybe we are in some of the same ones."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 pm

"P&E, culture and assalation, history of espionage and drivers ed" I say as I punch a dummie " come to think of it ive seen you in some of my classes."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 pm

"Those are all classes I have!" I said. When she mentioned seeing me in my classes, I thought back to try and remember her. "I think I've seen you in class before too. How ironic we haven't really met until midnight tonight."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 am

"Yeah I thought I knew everyone in the grade. I guess your a really good spy.Smile"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 am

"Haha thanks." I said, chuckling at the comment. "Same with you. You're like invisible, in the good way."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:52 pm

" Invisability is the one thing that a spy could wish for" I smile. " That and good fighting skills, you wanna battle?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 am

(OC:Sorry for taking so long to reply >.<)

IC: I nodded my head in agreement. When Lexi asked to battle, my eyes gleamed with excitement. I loved fighting! "Sure!" I said happily. I decided to take a few steps back so we would have some distance to start out with. And then I brought my hands up in front of my chest and bend my knees, I was in one of my less defensive defense stances. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 am

OOF: it's fine Very Happy

IF: i crack my nuckles and toes. I was kind of worried I didn't know just how good of a spy this girl was. I swung my leg and hit her in the back of her knee and she fell to the ground."I'm always ready."
Back to top Go down
ErinSong

ErinSong

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:40 pm

I watched the two students fight from the rafters, enjoying a little midnight snack of cheese and crackers. I had to admit, I was rather surprised they hadn't seen me yet; or that I hadn't fallen off the beam I was on (I'm not renowned for my balancing skills). As I thought that, I felt my feet slip off a small knot in the wood. I went tumbling to the floor in a jumble of arms, legs and crackers. As I picked myself up I came face to face with two bemused girls in fighting poses.

"Err... hi?"

OOF: Just gonna interrupt your little fight scene Razz
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:17 pm

OOF: Lol its fine Razz
IF: "hi, so there's more than one late night eaters." I smile.
Back to top Go down
ErinSong

ErinSong

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:23 am

I rubbed the back of my neck guiltily. "Yeah.... I like food, what can I say?" An awkward silence ensued for a couple of seconds before I had to break it. "Soo..... why exactly are you guys sparring at midnight?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:39 pm

"I do it a lot..." I smiled "you know after I sneak into the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
ErinSong

ErinSong

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:11 am

"Pah! Who needs to exercise after eating?" I laugh, grinning maybe too manically (cheese makes me a little.... hyper). "I just stick to the eating bit. How come I've never seen you at the kitchens then?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:03 pm

I smile " because I'm just that good of a spy." I say in my sassy voice
Back to top Go down
ErinSong

ErinSong

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:11 pm

As I open my mouth to answer, a loud crack resounded from outside the barn. All three of us spun round, instantly in stealth mode, and crept towards the door...
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Headmistress Morgan came from the door and I was in mid roundhouse kick I put my leg down and straitened my posture."what are you ladies doing up this late?" She asked. I smiled "practice," I said simply as I did a roundhouse kick on a dummie instead.
Back to top Go down
ErinSong

ErinSong

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:27 pm

"It's true!" I cried as Headmistress Morgan eyed us up disbelievingly, taking in my crumb-covered pajama top and the obvious lack of practicing. "Well.... for these two, anyway..."

She smiled wryly and turned to the side, gesturing for someone to come into the room. We all jerked in surprise as Mr Solomon appeared out of seemingly nowhere.

"Hello, ladies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for anything?    Ready for anything?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready for anything?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: P & E Barn-
Jump to: