Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

we pass drivers ed :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

we pass drivers ed :D Empty
PostSubject: we pass drivers ed :D   we pass drivers ed :D EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 am

Marce and I were walking to drivers ed "you'll do fine." I told her but I was worried myself.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: we pass drivers ed :D   we pass drivers ed :D EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 pm

I took in a shaky breath as Madame Dabney came with the car. She parked in front of us and said cheerfully, "Who wants to go first?" I pushed Lex in front of me, eager to be last.
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: we pass drivers ed :D   we pass drivers ed :D EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:31 pm

"Great!" Madame Dabney exclaimed. I steped into the drivers seat and started the car. After what seemed like forever I finally got back to the school. I was still in one piece... thank goodness. "Congadulations you passed!" I smiled she gave me my drivers licence.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: we pass drivers ed :D   we pass drivers ed :D EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Sadly, I was next. I hesitantly stepped into the driver's seat. Madame Dabney sat shot gun and I started the car. I smoothly turned out of the school, and proceeded to the road. A little later, I came back and I knew I had passed. Madame Dabney exclaimed, "You passed!!"
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: we pass drivers ed :D   we pass drivers ed :D EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:11 pm

"I told you you'd get you licance:)" I told her "now we can go to the mall leagaly." I whispered
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: we pass drivers ed :D   we pass drivers ed :D EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 pm

I laughed. "Good point."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we pass drivers ed :D   we pass drivers ed :D Empty

Back to top Go down

we pass drivers ed :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: Gallagher Academy :: Driver's Education-
Jump to: