Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! Empty
PostSubject: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:06 pm

I took a deep breath as I entered the marvelous paradise: The kitchen. Food was everywhere in the fridge, so I took as much as my mouth could hold and started eating at the small table. I stopped in my tracks when I heard someone coming closer...
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:34 pm

I smiled at Marce. I had a quart of rocky road ice cream in one hand and wipped cream in the other. I hopped on the counter "what's up girl?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:52 pm

I sighed, relieved. "God, you scared me!"
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:42 pm

I smiled."I guess I really am that good of a spy" I say flipping my hair.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 pm

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide the small smile playing on my mouth. "She's vain and con-cei-ted!!" I said singsongingly. Lexi frowned and I laughed. "I kid, I kid!" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm

I smiled "good because if you weren't you would end up like that P&E sub" I kid.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 am

I rolled my eyes and changed subjects. "Anywayyy," I said. "What brings you here?" She took a minute to reply as she took a huge bite of ice cream and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 pm

I hold up my ice cream "You know at midnight I come, eat ice cream, and well... Think"
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:11 pm

I nod slowly. "Good to know."

OOF: Lex, Zoey ends up with Stark in HON. He's the guy on the cover of Tempted and the 3rd guy I told you who came along. He's nicer than he seems, he's just sassy.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 pm

I nod. "but you know i was thinkin about our parents..." i trailed off
OOF: YA THINK THAT I DONT KNOW?!?!?!?!?! i I love you Stark & Erik but mostly Stark Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fall G.

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:31 am

OOF: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! 3795753831_3e0a979be8
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:50 pm

OOF: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Marcy

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:11 am

OOF: Nice, Lex. Nice. Smile And what can I say; I'm a Starky.

IF: We both stop talking at the thought of our parents. It's kinda a depressing subject. All of a sudden, we hear footsteps nearing the big wooden doors of the kitchen.Lex and I exchange panicked glances as we quickly ponder what we'll do.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:59 pm

OOF: haha yep. STARKY!!!!!!!!!

IF: I put down my ice cream and take out my nunchucks.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:28 am

OOF: Hey guys, sorry to barge in, but I'm back! And Lexi, nice nunchuks.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 pm

OOF thx Razz
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:48 am

Oof: Omg, I'm at the airport, and this old hag keeps staring me! Should I be scared?
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:40 pm

OOF: Shocked *stalker*
Back to top Go down
Marce

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Oof: Ikr?!

IF: Though I was without nunchuks, I took a defensive stance with my fists ready and my right foot behind my left. We were ready. Lex and I sucked in a whoosh of air when in came...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

I quietly opened the kitchen door, hoping no chef or professor was waiting there, knowing I was coming. Instead I saw my two best friends, staring at me with a wide-eyed glare. Marce's face untensed but Lexi gave me her you're-so-dead stare. I tried to hold back a smile and a laugh, but hardly succeeded. Then I looked at Lex's hands which possessed two nunchuks. "Since it's just me, you ARE gonna put those away, right?" I asked her half-joking and half-concerned.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 pm

I came over and punched his arm playfully. "I swear you guys can't go 10 minutes without making me go into spy mode." I laughed. I went and plopped on the counter. I looked at Lexi. "So about our parents..." I started. We knew our parents were MIA, but in our minds it was hard to process. "We need 'em back."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:53 pm

"And we're getting them back. Tonight"
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:02 pm

I looked at Joseph wile putting away my chucks. "Are you in or out" I ask
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:48 pm

I look at Joe with a slightly pleading face. "Pleeasssssse?`"

OOF: Sorry it's takin' me a while to post. My ds loads at a colossal speed.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:33 am

I looked at Marce and Lexi, then shrugged. "Yeah, I'm in." I had my eyes fixed on Marce, and said, "But only because--" I cut myself off. "Because the academy is getting a bit dull."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!   MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MIDNIGHT KITCHEN RAID!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: