Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

Substitute Teacher >:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

Substitute Teacher >:) Empty
PostSubject: Substitute Teacher >:)   Substitute Teacher >:) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. The clock mocked me as everyone in my P & E class waited for our professor to get there. Everyone was starting to get antsy. All of a sudden, the doors busted open revealing Headmistress Morgan walking in with an unknown stranger. He was handsome, I had to admit. "Class," Headmistress began. "You're regular P & E teacher is MIA, so we had to bring in a sub." Lexi and I gave each other sneaky looks. We loved messing with subs. As soon as Headmistress Morgan left, he told us to start some sparring.
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher >:)   Substitute Teacher >:) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:21 pm

I smiled mischievously. "Oh ill start sparring alright." I said
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher >:)   Substitute Teacher >:) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:36 pm

I grinned as she went over to the sub. "Sir," she said innocently. "I need help with my sparring. Could you maybe help me?" I was impressed. She sounded like a ditsy school girl. He nodded. "Sure." They went to the mat and he gave her a few pointers. He told her to try it out on him and she sparred him like a snake striking. "Like that?" she said, smirking. He had landed on the floor and I thought I heard something crack. "Very good." he said hoarsely. I stifled a laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher >:)   Substitute Teacher >:) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:30 pm

I smiled at Fall, then at the sub. "Do you think I could try again?" I asked "I could do better than that." Everyone was watching us now with a smirk on there faces. He grunted "Um..... yeah sure". I faked a sparr as he truer to block the kick I sparred him for real. He feel to the floor and I heard a loud crack. I smiled. "Did I tell you that my parents are world class fighters?" I told him "I started fighting when I was 1." He moaned. "Now if you will excuse me I have to sparr on something that doesn't fall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher >:)   Substitute Teacher >:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Substitute Teacher >:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: P & E Barn-
Jump to: