Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

Another broken heart </3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

Another broken heart </3 Empty
PostSubject: Another broken heart </3   Another broken heart </3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:35 pm

I walked over to P&E with Marce as I always do. I stepped inside and Dylan pulled me away from the others."Look Lex..." Dylan started. I frowned and sighed. "Your breaking up with me" I stared dagger eyes at him."Again!" I yelled."You will regreat this Dylan!!!" I stomped off and went to join Marce."Today class you will just go all out and have fun with this test. You can use anything we have learned this past semester. Now! For your partners... First up will be Lexi and Dylan!!" I smiled devilish and looked at him. We stepped onto the mat."Okay ill go easy on you Les" he said."YOU.CANNOT.CALL.ME.THAT" I did a roundhouses to his head."A+ Lexi!!!" I heard in the distance.
Back to top Go down

Another broken heart </3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: P & E Barn-
Jump to: