Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

SP--Dining Hall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Hey Joseph have you heard the news about the car?

OOF: See in Main hallway
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Um, quick question, what is OOF and IF?

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I did. Headmistress Morgan was telling some people to scout in an hour. I was in a group she asked."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 pm

"Well you should know that it was us, but we weren't in the car , we were being chased by Blackthorn Boys" i wisper
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:16 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, it was creepy. I was kinda depressed though, one had gray eyes."
Back to top Go down
https://gallagheracademy.forumotion.net
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Oh shut up about the guy with gray eyes!

OOF: oof means out of forum and if means in forum. But only use if if you used oof first
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 pm

I rolled my eyes. "What, I can't dream??!" Sometimes I felt sorry for Joseph because he had to listen to his best friends who were girls talk about personal drama.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:29 am

"Yes you can but you have to get over all the enemy's you meet with gray eyes!" I yell."sorry about that Joseph I know how complicated it is to listen to two girls talk. But back to buisnes, we're going in less than thirty minutes so here's the plan. We're coming to the safe house at all angles. They couldn't have left the house with it having all those traps right?"
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 pm

I roll my eyes. "Fine. Lex, considering they're are very well trained spies, they could probably have escaped." I narrowed my eyes. "And it's not the enemies I'm thinking about."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 pm

I smiled. I was used to the girl talk. "Sounds like a good plan Lex." Then I looked at Fall. "You gotta admit, she's kinda right about the enemy-gray-eyes situation." She rolled her eyes. "I have gray eyes and you're not always thinking about me."
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm

I scoffed in a sorta smile and punched him playfully in the arm. He nodded. "I shouldn't have said that." I shook my head. "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Wow you guys so go together Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:12 pm

OOF: LEXI!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:14 pm

OOF: Awkward...

IF: I just smiled, because Lexi was usually one to share her thoughts, especially when it involved Fall and I.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:56 pm

OOF: Its true! Plus I like seeing.g you guys being tourtured Smile
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:07 pm

OOF: Oh wow, thanks Nik Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:28 pm

OOF: Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:54 pm

I smiled at Fall than looked Joseph. "So y'all ready to go?"

OOF: hey Kal we need to make like a Salomans Cabin or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 am

I nodded. "Yeah, I am." I looked at Fall. She was staring off into space, clearly thinking about something. I placed a hand on her shoulder. "You okay?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:58 am

OOF: AWWWWWWWW. See perfect together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marceline
Admin
Marceline

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:49 pm

OOF : Nikki, shhhhhh.

IF: I flinched at the unexpected touch. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm...fine." I replied lightly. I had been pondering a few subtle thoughts, some silly daydreams, some serious issues. They were looking at me with a strange face, like I was crazy. Maybe I am, but I looked at them with innocence. "What? Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:10 pm

OOF: Nice profile picture Kal Very Happy

IF: I shook my head, snapping out of it. "Oh, uh, nothing." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 pm

"Well lets go to Joes Very Happy" I say hoping out my feet
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:58 pm

IF: "Sounds good to me." I say as I stand. Fall does the same, and for some reason, I can't seem to take my eyes off her. She cocks her head and asks, "What?" I seem to blush. "Uh, nothing," I say sheepishly. "Let's, uh, go."

OOF: What topic should we move to?
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:35 pm

OOF: Joe's cabin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SP--Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP--Dining Hall   SP--Dining Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

SP--Dining Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next