Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Welcome to Gallagher Academy RPG! It's exactly like the books by Ally Carter! Be a student, professor, spy, normal person, evil spy society, etc.
Gallagher Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG site is exactly like the books by Ally Carter!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and RPG lovers!
There will be a GG6 no dates yet! Very Happy

Revue over GG5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

Revue over GG5 Empty
PostRevue over GG5

Okay well if you haven't read the book I'm not going to spoil it for you but all I could say is that Cammie is as close as her father was to bringing down the circle, but no she dose not die. Anyway this book was AMAZING but I have to say Cammie and Zach could've been closer as a couple and I have to say Macy still has a crush on Preston Winters. there's a really shocking surprise about his family history Sneak. But if you were tourtured about the wait for this book you might as well not read it till the sixth one comes out because I have to say its driving me crazy. Another year to go *sigh* well that's it for now ill tell you guys all about the sixth book (when it comes out). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Revue over GG5 :: Comments

Lexi
Re: Revue over GG5
Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm  Lexi
Okay how many times did I say "I have to say"? Embarassed

Revue over GG5

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallagher Academy RPG :: Ally Carter Book Blog!!-
Jump to: